This blog updates at least weekly on any of the days below with the topics as follows:
On a Monday-Maniac Mondays = All Things that are All Things! Generally thoughts, ideas or tools we think can be useful to the personal or professional life.
On a Thursday-Tumultuous Thursdays = All Things Metaphysical
On a Friday-Funtastic Fridays = All Things Fun! (cartoons, stories about the Purple Elephant and the Little mouse...)
Studious Saturdays = All Things about the craft of fiction writing. Also we will give you little snippets about how our fantasy fiction novel in progress is going. Sometimes this can be told as a cartoon. We will be doing nanowrimo this year as well.

Also our Advent calendar will be happening this year as usual! Look for an interesting and new format!

For My Reincarnation Series

Share This!

Saturday 27 February 2010

Slumbering Saturdays: Apologies and such but most of all REST!


Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Copyright of Meady's Musings Production


Apologies...apologies and Welcome to Slumbering Saturdays! :) I've apologised this week already on UCP as my 'Festival of Shiv' didn't have as many posts as I would have liked to ideally churn out...so here it is my apology now for Meady's Musings where I've not posted a single blog this week! No Maniac Mondays...nor Tumultuous Thursdays but sadly not even a Funtastic Fridays cartoon or something funny maybe!

It's not like I didn't have it in me this week...but it's like I said on the UCP apology the full time job has just been getting to me! So no evening free to blog! I've been working like a dog and so now on a Saturday I must be left to slumber but figure I should let all my gracious readers know! Next week is also gonna be a tough week but I'll try to blog all the same and for at least give you some Funtastic Friday cheer! :)

Also I've been yearning for another long vacation like the one I had to the US in June last year where one of the places I visited was the famous Myrtle Beach in South Carolina ...and I'm feeling like it might be good to be a Senorita Frog you see...or some sought of animal right now...a slumbering dog or a lazy cat even although as some might know I hate them quite a bit...YUCK! MEOW! LOL!

But you see animals they sure know how to relax...and it is what I must this weekend...I think it is why in yoga and stuff you have all those great animal positions...hmmm...and so I leave you with some of them! :)



No comments: