This blog updates at least weekly on any of the days below with the topics as follows:
On a Monday-Maniac Mondays = All Things that are All Things! Generally thoughts, ideas or tools we think can be useful to the personal or professional life.
On a Thursday-Tumultuous Thursdays = All Things Metaphysical
On a Friday-Funtastic Fridays = All Things Fun! (cartoons, stories about the Purple Elephant and the Little mouse...)
Studious Saturdays = All Things about the craft of fiction writing. Also we will give you little snippets about how our fantasy fiction novel in progress is going. Sometimes this can be told as a cartoon. We will be doing nanowrimo this year as well.

Also our Advent calendar will be happening this year as usual! Look for an interesting and new format!

For My Reincarnation Series

Share This!

Monday 29 March 2010

Maniac Mondays: My Absence, My Apology and My Parallel Worlds!

We here at Meady's Musings would like to apologise for no blogs on Tumultuous Thursdays for the longest while and also for no Funtastic Fridays post last week. It's not for want of thought I can tell you that...I had the whole Funtastic Fridays blog conceptualised in my head and everything and had also planned to blog last Thursday but it's that wormhole you see! It keeps getting to me! And it usually hits on a Thursday is why Tumultuous Thursdays have been so infrequent! It tends to pull me into some Parallel World or the other but usually spits me out by Friday so I can do a Funtastic Fridays post but this week it kept me longer I was jumping portal to portal just like on 'Sliders' but just couldn't get back in time! So we apologise today as part of our Maniac Mondays post and sit back and view a clip of the intro of 'Sliders' and hope to deliver on a Tumultuous Thursdays and Funtastic Fridays blog this week!:)

No comments: