This blog updates at least weekly on any of the days below with the topics as follows:
On a Monday-Maniac Mondays = All Things that are All Things! Generally thoughts, ideas or tools we think can be useful to the personal or professional life.
On a Thursday-Tumultuous Thursdays = All Things Metaphysical
On a Friday-Funtastic Fridays = All Things Fun! (cartoons, stories about the Purple Elephant and the Little mouse...)
Studious Saturdays = All Things about the craft of fiction writing. Also we will give you little snippets about how our fantasy fiction novel in progress is going. Sometimes this can be told as a cartoon. We will be doing nanowrimo this year as well.

Also our Advent calendar will be happening this year as usual! Look for an interesting and new format!

For My Reincarnation Series

Share This!

Saturday 4 October 2008

Magic! And the Launch of My Newest Blog-Books and Films Corner



Hey everybody my raw story is about complete but I'll let you know if I have any more drastic changes in the things I eat. Until then I plan to soon talk about reincarnation some more as I've done a lot of reading on that in recent months and it's on my mind...

While I frame those posts...thought I'd post this fun little video someone sent me to my superwall on facebook. Hope you enjoy! And you can do Magic! You can have anything that you desire or once you frame your intent like the people on Intent.com! Till I write again I hope you enjoy the blast from the past classic tune...You Can Do Magic! by the band America and take some time to drop by the corner the Books and Films Corner that is! 'You can do magic!You can have anything that you desire...'

No comments: