This blog updates at least weekly on any of the days below with the topics as follows:
On a Monday-Maniac Mondays = All Things that are All Things! Generally thoughts, ideas or tools we think can be useful to the personal or professional life.
On a Thursday-Tumultuous Thursdays = All Things Metaphysical
On a Friday-Funtastic Fridays = All Things Fun! (cartoons, stories about the Purple Elephant and the Little mouse...)
Studious Saturdays = All Things about the craft of fiction writing. Also we will give you little snippets about how our fantasy fiction novel in progress is going. Sometimes this can be told as a cartoon. We will be doing nanowrimo this year as well.

Also our Advent calendar will be happening this year as usual! Look for an interesting and new format!

For My Reincarnation Series

Share This!

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Advent Calendar:Christmas Eve!-Goonj and Action !(Karam) from the Place of Love's Pure Clear Light


Before on this Christmas Eve I give to you my thoughts I must apologize and it seems I have unfortunately let down the man in the song and 'dagmagaye' in that my steps have indeed faltered and unfortunately yesterday I fell to sleep without doing any entries on my Advent Calendar! :( So I let the man in the song down! :( Check my original post about setting up this Advent Calendar to see which man I'm talking bout! I thought about doing one back dated but Christmas Eve is upon me and I felt I should spend my time soaking it in and sharing it live with you!

I give you an early post today as I go off to enjoy the times...I've just baked two things from a pack nonetheless but still smells nice! Two kinda bread things...Orange something and Blueberry...smells nice...and hopefully when cut will taste nice too! I've helped out my mum cleaning about...a rare experience! :) and so I'm trying to see if can convince her to get about to making what in Trinidad we call 'Hops Bread'...'Hops' for short...in others words home-made bread...what we call 'Hops' in Trini I think roughly translates to dinner rolls. Here in Trini on an evening many a bakery churns them out hot in quarts. Anyway if we get about to putting out a homemade batch and I get a chance to sneak a pic and come here I might just post it up later! :)

On the whole this has been a nice preparation time for me this Christmas as I've achieved so much in terms of cleaning out and organizing my spaces...at least at home...and between now and the New Year I plan to do the same to my office and car...it really is a lovely feeling. I didn't do it for the Christmas celebs in particular in fact it really all started when my bed fell in and I literally woke up one morning and fell out of bed! :) But luckily didn't hit my head!:) However it meant I had to get a new bed and then I got a new chest of drawers and then I just started cleaning...it was cool to work towards the big cleaning ending up on Christmas Eve and I'm please to say it is complete!

All through my cleanings I kept wishing I could send all the extra cloth I kept coughing up to this cause! Which I learnt about this year on Intent from a friend that represents The Global Oneness Project! Here is the cause's blog

Isn't it so lovely?! :)For sure this guy in India is leading the way and not dagmagaye (ing) :)....pardon my Hinglish! :) But seriously this is a cool cause...wish I could get all the extra cloth I have no space to store out there to those ladies! :) Who knows...perhaps a local drive can be sorted out? You can find out more about this effort at GOONJ.

As you would know I have three blogs- this one, Universal Collective Prayer and Books and Films Corner. So I will leave my talks on the Christ child for the Prayer blog...and on here all the same Wish Everyone A Very Happy, Holy Christmas and A Bright and Reflective New Year filled with Love and It's Pure, Clear Light! :)

And I will leave you with this song I played on my Universal Collective Prayer blog when the Mumbai Terror Attacks occurred cause I find it so inspiring and really is my wishes for us all in this Universe tonight and in the coming New Year! That we won't dagmagaye! :) ...our steps will not falter...So my Advent gift to you tonight...is to take Action (Karam) from the place of Love's Pure Clear Light! :)and you can take a strip of cloth out of Goonj's heap! :)

No comments: